Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I missed the bus, mom's going to be ticked! What do I say?

Well, I missed the bus again :( Yup, again. Last time I told my mom that the bus came early and I was still in my PJ's. She was still kind of mad at me for it...even though it wasn't my fault that the bus came early. Anyway, now it's my fault, and I didn't really mean for it to happen but I was running late getting ready and I saw the bus p by my house where it normally stops...So, it's sort of my fault but not really. All of my friends are at school by now, mom's at work, the rest of my family is in a diff state, my mom has all the money so no taxi cab, the only bus I'll be seeing again today will be the bus coming back to bring kids home!! My mom is gonna be pissed! Should I make up a story? What should I say? I don't want her to be mad at me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment