Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weird dream, anyone help interpret please?

I was napping on the sofa snuggled up to my husband who had our 9 month old son asleep on him, and i had a really vivid dream. There was a sad lonely looking little red haired girl about 5 years old, i saw she looked a bit down so i went over to her and said hello whats your name? and she looked at me and said, Sarah. and i said what a lovely name for a beautiful little girl. then she cheered up, big smiles and happily skipped off to play. It was so strange, and i keep thinking about it, like its playing on my mind for the last few weeks. I told my cousin about it and she thinks i've either met my future daughter or a spirit visited me, (i live in an old house), i'm not freaked out but i'd like to know who i was talking to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment