Monday, August 15, 2011

Gl molding for Isuzu trooper?

Hello, I asked this question in another topic, also. I have an Isuzu trooper, 01. My driver's side, cargo door window got shattered, while I was mowing. To this, I can say that my wife was not very happy. LOL. Anyhow, I bought another window to replace the broken one. This brings my to my question. I live in Texas, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the molding that goes around the cargo door window. I called several gl companies and they can "locate and install" the window for about $125 dollars. However, without installing the window, they can not locate the molding. None of the part stores carry the molding. I could understand the money if they were replacing the gl also, but I have already bought the gl, sealant, and prepared the surface. All I need is the molding to go around the gl and basically "just put it in". Does anyone know where I could find the molding, or someone who could possibly have it. I have searched Yahoo, and called auto salvage yards, but I have not found anything. I appreciate all suggests. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment