Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I just measured my weight today and found it to be 49 kgs ( im 5'9) and i have some sort of eating disorder..?

im terribly depressed from last few days. it all started when my mum found out that dad was cheating on her. inspite of both of them going for therapy dad keeps texting that lady who herself is married and has 3 kids. my mum keeps crying and talking about suicide all the time and im just too dumbstruck for words. i just dont know what to say. and if my dad sees me crying he beats up mum and asks her to behave for atleast my sake. i feel extremely lonely all the time. from past one week i've been skipping meals i feel nauseated and sad whenevr i eat something. i do have milk and stuff to drink. yesterday i had nothing but a banana and half a bowl of rice and today i onli had 2-3 pastries and an egg sandwich. i tried eating a lot but i just puked it all out. im really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment