Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think I'm giving up, I don't think I am this time. I'll have to try again this month, I guess.?

I thought you got your bfp the other day? What has made you think you aren't pregnant now? Have you been to your dr? Anyways, don't let it get you down!!!!! It makes for a long month until you can test again. I got a bfn this morning and I almost let it get me down. All you can do is keep trying and know that you aren't doing anything wrong. I know you don't want to hear this because I don't like hearing myself, but your time will come. I have been ttc for 9 months including a miscarriage. I know it is frustrating sometimes, but you haven't really been trying all that long. Just keep up what you are doing and before you know it, you too will get your bfp!

No comments:

Post a Comment