Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strep throat and stomach pains?

Ok well I been having strep throat for the past 4-5 days... its still very painfull.. I am on meds for it... but I haven't ate in 3 days because it was soooo painful to swallow any type of food and liquid.... soo basically I was taking meds on a empty stomach and I guess my body reacted to it... but now that im eating very slowly and little my stomach re acts horribly.... ultimate stomach pains heart burns and I got this burning sensation to like in left side of my chest... so what does anyone recomend for me to do, to stop all the pain in the stomach when I eat.... it really does suck to have strep throat... oh and also I gag everytime cuz of the mucus but when I think im gona barf nothing comes out just more painfull for my mouth from all the pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment