Saturday, August 13, 2011

What can this dream possibly mean?

Ok, so, I was living in a house with my inner family(mother father brother, etc.) and my friends, all of them, the ones I know are my friends. But one day the army came and kidnapped us all and put us in jail cells. We ped about 5 weeks trapped in there, until one day, they took out my dad, my cousin(she's like the sister i never had, i love her so much), my friend Tommy(from ATL), and my BFF Daniela. They lined them up against a wall, and they shot them all. They did this one by one. I was in a cell with my mom, my brothers, and my friend Ines. Every day, they brought out a new group of people I loved, and killed them right before me. I spent every day crying my guts out, until finally they brought us all out, and then, as they lined me up against the wall with my mom brothers and friend, everyone who they had killed reappeared to me and hugged me, telling me it didn't hurt. I was the last one in line. They killedmy brothers first, then they were added to the people who hugged me. Then my mom. Then my friend. Then, they shot me. And then I woke up. I am freakin scared. What could it mean and why did I have this dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment