Saturday, August 13, 2011

March 5th 2011. Solar Storms question?

Ok, here is a question I asked on a previous post, but only got a few answers regarding this particular question. So let me be a bit more specific: alright, what I heard is that somehow, NASA, and 100s of other scientists/astronomers around the world have predicted a solar storm on March 5th, 2011. And I'm simply asking if it's true. Some people are saying that this solar storm can knock out the power for months to years. I originally heard about this from an owner of a website titled "solar-storm-warning.com". And I've talked too the owned before. And he said that literally 100s of scientists/astronomers around the world have "predicted" this solar storm. And he, as well as them apparently are predicting a solar storm coming on March 5th, 2011. And I'm asking if that's true or not. And apparently there is a major solar storm predicted for 2012/2013. And apparently NASA and other scientists/astronomers have predicted that as well. And again, I'm asking if either of the "predictions" are true or not. And I'm also asking if NASA, or if anyone else has predicted solar storms on either of these two dates. So if you know, please give me descriptive, and well-educated information. And only reply if you know what you're talking about. And pardon my spelling and punctuation if I have missed anything. Again, thank you everyone too who have replyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment